Cherry Pie : A pre-Christmas week in photos

22 December 2013

A pre-Christmas week in photos


Sparkly nails / Derren Brown tickets arrived! / Naked palette dupe? / Sparkly eyeshadow! / Delicious lunch at Bella Italia / Heisenberg mug!

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


I can't believe how close it is to Christmas already. This week has flown by and this weekend has just disappeared in flash. I'm only in work tomorrow and then I have nine days off, hurrah!

On Monday myself, Vince and our two friends from college decided to take part in pub quiz at our local. We had no idea it would be SO busy. There were zero tables and we ended up sitting upstairs for the first half of the quiz so we couldn't hear anything! We eventually moved to standing on the stairs just to hear the questions, it was so frustrating! Unfortunately we didn't win. There's a surprise, but it was fun anyway!

I've had a pretty busy week this week actually. On Wednesday I popped to my Nan and Grandad's for dinner as I haven't seen them in ages and I wanted to drop their Christmas presents off as I won't see them before Christmas now. Dinner was a delicious casserole type dish with mash and green beans followed by Bakewell Tart. Yum!

On Thursday after work I went out for a Thai meal with my colleagues. It was really yummy and gave me another chance to gobble up some tempura. I'm loving it lately. I want to try and make my own but I think I'll wait until the New Year. I also had a good old Thai Green Curry, which was delicious, followed by mango ice cream!

I've done quite well with eating out this week! Vince and I went to Southampton yesterday for a little day trip and ended up eating lunch at Bella Italia, which again, was delicious. Not sure why we decided to go to Southampton really but we haven't been back since leaving Uni and thought we'd have a bit of a day out. We had some Christmas shopping to do but it was SO busy and the weather was awful. I managed to pick up a few bits and pieces but am still going to have to pop out on Christmas Eve to get more.

As I mentioned I'm working tomorrow and am then off. I'm planning on popping to town on Tuesday and making some mince pies! It's become a bit of a tradition for me to make mince pies and last year I made the pastry myself too so I must be getting better. This year I'm going to attempt traditional mince pies as well as pies with apple and orange zest and pies with a little tiny hint of cranberry. We'll see how they turn out!

Are you baking anything for Christmas this year? Did you catch all of this week's posts?


  • I featured Kiko Cosmetic's new Longlasting Stick Eyeshadow set. It's the perfect Christmas gift!
  • I also popped up an outfit post that's been sat in my drafts for quite some time. Check out my New Look cardigan and peter-pan collar top.
  • Stuck for a last minute Christmas gift for him? Check out my Gift Guide.
  • It's been a little while coming but I eventually got around to posting about my Clothes Show Live haul.
  • And last but by no means least, I reviewed the very sparkly Rimmel Space Dust in 'Moon Walking'.


    Just quickly before I go - check out my little interview on Bonjour Blogger!
  • SHARE:

    6 comments

    1. Where did you purchase the W7 In the Buff Palette?

      I've been trying to find it in store somewhere but the only places I've found is online on eBay :(

      Laura x
      www.laurasallmadeup.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Pretty photos just love your glitter polish so festive <3 and not forgetting the breaking bad mug so cool I need to grab one of these! :') have a lovely Christmas! x

      www.krystelcouture.com ♥

      ReplyDelete
    3. The W7 palette looks lovely, definitely want to get my hands on that!

      Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

      xx

      ReplyDelete

    I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

    © Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
    Designer Blogger Template by pipdig