Cherry Pie : Christmas gifts for him

18 December 2013

Christmas gifts for him

Christmas gifts for him
Woof It: White Woof-It speaker - £60
Amazon: Breaking Bad Series 1 Blu Ray £13.86
Matalan: Herringbone Mule Slippers - £6, Geo Knit Beanie - £5, Make Your Own Sci-Fi Movie - £2.50
River Island: White Eagle Print T-Shirt - £14.40
Next: Fairisle Pattern Socks - £12
Topman: Blue Geometric Print Wallet - £10
Aha, time to buy gifts for the men in your life. I find this particularly hard unless my boyfriend, Vince, has actually told me exactly what he wants. If there's nothing in particular that he wants then I'll usually go for things like socks, tshirts, jeans, wallets, gadgets and pretty much any type of accessory you can think of really.

Above are just some of my own suggestions for what I'd buy for Vince or perhaps for my dad/grandad. My dad is usually pretty easy as there's usually a DVD out that he wants and he is always in need of socks/slippers etc. For grandads I would opt for some kind of gadget, socks again and you can never go wrong with a trusty wallet.

Clothing is usually a pretty good idea for a present. I'm sure of Vince's sizes and the style of clothing he likes. You can't usually go wrong with a tshirt or jumper and if you do go horribly wrong then you can always exchange! I'd also go for CDs or boxsets of his favourite films/TV shows.

Aftershave/fragrances are always great presents and this year Vince knows I have got him one. Mainly because he didn't stop asking me to get it for him. You can usually find some pretty good deals on gift sets in places like Boots and what's even better is you get lots of great points with them too, meaning you can probably get yourself a little gift!

What are you buying the men in your life for Christmas this year?
SHARE:

2 comments

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig