Cherry Pie : Right back at it again

17 December 2013

Right back at it again

New Look Aztec CardiganNew Look Aztec Cardigan New Look Aztec CardiganNew Look Aztec Cardigan
New Look: Grey Aztec Open Front Cardigan - £22.99, Black Leather-look Collar Crepe Shell Top - £14.99

This post has been sitting in my drafts for ages and I completely forgot about it! It's just a quick post to show you one of my favourite recent outfits featuring a new top and cardigan.

For my birthday I received some New Look vouchers and surprisingly it didn't take me very long to spend them! I practically zoomed around the shop picking up things I liked and headed to the changing rooms. I picked up the Black Leather-look Collar Crepe Shell Top as I adore little collared tops and this one is just gorgeous. It's perfect for wearing casually or dressing up for an interview or going out.

I also picked up the Grey Aztec Open Front Cardigan, which is something a little different for me. As someone who always wears black it's quite strange that I went for something that is white (admittedly there is black patterning but ssh!). I just love the print on this and it's so cosy that I really couldn't resist. Teaming the two new buys together has created a look I really like. I tend to wear this with jeans and ankle boots but it can also be worn with a skirt like the above for a bit of a smarter take.

What do you think of collared tops and patterned cardigans?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love your cardigan, it looks so nice on you! :)

    Chelsea xx
    Love in Modern Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cardigan, it's lovely.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! Your cardigan is perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeee your cardi!! X
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cardigan! I am a massive fan of the patterned cardigan! Collard tops are okay but not my favourite thing in the world!

    I do really love that skirt though! Wit whoo ;)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig