Cherry Pie : A Christmassy week in photos

29 December 2013

A Christmassy week in photos


Christmas presses / Christmas Eve dinner! / Mum's Christmas tree / Christmas Day table / Vince playing with his new present / Neals Yard goodies / Daisy by Marc Jacobs / Coin purse / More goodies / Daisy / Goodies from work / Soup mugs / Candles! / Nail polishes / Lovely Diary and Notebook / New phone! / No7 goodies! / Mum's dinner

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


Is it just me or has this week completely flown by? Not fair!

On Monday I had work and it seemed to be the slowest day ever! I was off from Tuesday and spent most of the day cleaning the house from top to bottom. It took me hours and hours. I also attempted my traditional mince pies, which failed massively. I'm not really sure what went wrong as I've made them perfectly for the past two years but this time they just went horribly wrong. Don't think I'm going to bother in future!

On Christmas day we had to wake up pretty early as Vince had work at 7.30am. We got up around 6am and opened up all of our lovely presents. Vince got me some great goodies, including a new iPhone 5C! I'm a lucky girl! After that I got myself dressed and ready to head to my mum's. My sister, her boyfriend and my niece and nephew came round in the morning and it was great watching them open their presents, although Oscar is only three months so he couldn't really open them himself. Daisy got thoroughly spoilt with lots of lovely gifts, her favourite was definitely a Robofish! They must be the latest craze or something…

I haven't lived at my mums for more than a year and a half now so unsurprisingly by the end of the day I was sneezing non-stop, probably due to the dog. So by the end of the day I felt pretty awful and just wanted to get home to bed. I did have a nice day though and absolutely stuffed my face with food.

On Boxing Day Vince and I went to his parents for lunch, which was lovely. I do enjoy food the most about this time of year. Well, I enjoy food the most about any time of year really. Talking of food… Vince's family went to my family's house on Friday night for dinner and my mum made ridiculous amounts of food! It was all so good and it turned out to be a really nice night. Something we should definitely do more often. I'm looking forward to New Year's Eve as we'll be going to Vince's parents again this year. It's become a bit of a tradition now and his mum makes loads of yummy food! On Thursday I'll be back at work - I can't believe how fast it is coming around. Next weekend I'm thinking of going on a bit of a shopping trip as I have a couple of vouchers to spend, including a £50 for Primark! Eek!

There's not many posts to catch up on this week as I had a bit of a quiet one blogging wise but make sure you check out my review of W7's 'In The Buff' Palette HERE. Great Naked3 palette dupe!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Lovely post, it's always nice to see what bloggers get up to when they're not blogging! :) Glad you had a nice Christmas! x

    Molly's Beauty Spot | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great Christmas. I love the soup mugs :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! iPhone 5c,I'm so jealous haha!

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been an odd week for me, I've worked it mostly apart from Christmas and Boxing day so it just feels disjointed! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the week has gone to fast i agree !
    but i have loved it !
    great pictures very professional
    melissa x
    http://somelikeitblonde.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas and enjoyed it. I think I want to get a 5c too!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a really nice blog here, I'm so glad I found it :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got so many lovely pressies! Those ornaments are so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful photos!!!
    following you via gfc and bloglovin now!
    happy day!

    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your blog! It is very interesting:) I would like to show you my a quick outfit recap of my looks of 2013 year. If you get a second, I' d love to hear your thougts on topic my outfits:) I greet:) Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  11. I go back to work on Thursday too - can't believe how quickly this time off has gone :(
    You got some great presents this year. I love the Marc Jacobs perfumes, I got Daisy Eau So Fresh for Xmas which was handy as I'd just ran out of that one xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you got some fab presents! Happy New Year!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig