Cherry Pie : A quick week in photos

1 December 2013

A quick week in photos


Album of the year! / Hair curling magic / Clothes Show tickets / New read! / Notes and nice things... / Yankee Candles / Teeny Boots haul / Happy December! / Lush present for someone... / Bath bombs! / Yummy Snow Fairy / Christmas decs and palm trees! / Two for Tuesday! / Wagamamam's!

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


This post is going up pretty late compared to when I usually put it up. I blame Vince! By some sort of miracle he had the day off today so we went to Cribbs Causeway in Bristol and had a pretty long day shopping with a quick stop for lunch!

We did have to spend time going around all of the shops looking for a Playstation 4 though... it's a long story but basically Vince received his on release date from Very and it turned up broken. The brown delivery box was fine but the PS4 box was obviously chucked about a bit and the PS4 inside was broken so he has to send it back. Anyway we trailed round shop after shop looking for one today and we finally came across one in Argos. So much for them being like gold dust...so now I have a happy boyfriend who's currently playing Fifa. Great.

I also picked up some Lush goodies during our shopping trip. The entire shop was chaos. They're always such tiny shops and it was completely full and there's always SO many staff members milling around, being overly talkative and enthusiastic. It's pretty annoying. Anyway, I picked up Snow Fairy and thought I'd give it a try as I've never tried it before and it smells delicious. I feel like pouring the entire bottle over my head! I also got a couple of bath bombs for myself, yay!

I was aiming to get a bit of Christmas shopping done but I find it really hard when I don't have a clue what to buy anyone. I like to decide what I'm going to buy people before I go out and get it. It makes the whole process so much easier and quicker. We also had our first ever Wagamama's lunch and it was delicious. I didn't think it would be as good as it was but it was just so yummy! I had (if I remember correctly) a Yasai Katsu Curry with fried aubergine and butternut squash and I loved it. Will definitely be going back again!

I had a pretty good post week too this week. I received the tickets to The Clothes Show Live that I won. I'm going on the 9th and am really looking forward to it. I'm hoping to pick up lots of goodies! I also received my Babyliss Curl Secret, hooray! It's like hair curling magic and I'll try and get a review of it up on the blog soon. I also received two more Yankee Candles, officially making my collection out of control. They'll be up on the blog this week too!

I'm looking forward to the week coming. It's my last at work until I have a week off! I'm meeting up with a friend on Tuesday and other friends on Thursday so it should go by pretty quickly. I'm hoping to get lots of blogging done during my week off. It was so difficult to take any decent photos today as the light was so bad, so hopefully if I can get it done during my week off I'll have a good chance of good light. Wish me luck!

How has your week been?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the Lush goodies! :) I'm going to the Clothes show too but on the 6th! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lush products look lovely, makes me want to go out and purchase more from them for Christmas! :p x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Looks so Chritmassy and festive! love it! making me excited for xmas
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig