Cherry Pie : Clash of the Tartan

28 November 2013

Clash of the Tartan

New Look Red Tartan Check TShirtNew Look Red Tartan Check TShirt

New Look Red Tartan Check TShirtNew Look Red Tartan Check TShirt
New Look Red Tartan Check TShirt - £19.99


Possibly my favourite recent tartan purchase, I just can't get enough. I spied this little beauty in New Look when I was quietly browsing and I walked past it a few times. I wasn't sure about it, it's a pretty bold print and not something I'd usually pick up but I had some vouchers to spend and thought I might as well try it on as you never know... I'm so pleased I tried it on because as soon as I put it over my head I knew I loved it.

It's a sheer, chiffon fabric so a top underneath is definitely needed. I wouldn't say it's exactly a winter-friendly top but a chunky cardigan over the top would be absolutely perfect. Here I've styled it with a tight skirt as it's quite a loose fitting tshirt but I think it would look equally as perfect with some smart trousers, jeans, shorts or even a skater skirt. The list is endless really.

I learnt a bit of a lesson when I picked this up and I really need to try more things on instead of dismissing them as something that wouldn't suit me. I didn't think this was really me but I really love it!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I am the exact same! I tend to dismiss things without trying them on as well- this top looks lovely though :)

    Asmaa || JustPeachy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit you suit it well
    http://somelikeitblonde.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig