Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #98

23 October 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #98

Wednesday Wishlist

Opening Ceremony pleated velvet mini dress, Alice and Olivia Kalista leather insert stretch silk dress, Alexander McQueen Flared Chenille Dress, Thakoon Addition A-line leopard print cotton blend dress, Alice and Olivia Kerry stud embellished leather and crepe dress


I've gone all designer for this weeks Wednesday Wishlist. Can you believe I'm on number 98 already, I'll have to find something really special for number 100!

Have you ever worn a designer dress? Unfortunately I haven't but a girl can dream so this week I'm doing exactly that and featuring lots of lovely, lovely designer dresses. Gorgeous.

I'm not usually one for wearing dresses. I have a few, which I go to when it's unbelievably hot and I can't bear jeans any longer or I have some that I wear specifically in the autumn/winter with tights and boots.

After looking at what I've picked I've noticed a particularly plain theme. I'm gone very little black dress but I think sticking to something simple and elegant is probably the best way to go. My favourite has got to be the Alice and Olivia dress with studded shoulder detailing, absolutely gorgeous!

There's so many brands to choose from that I couldn't possibly fit them all into one wishlist. I was pleasantly surprised to come across dresses from McQueen dresses and I absolutely love all of the Stella McCartney dresses too.

With a simple pair of black heels any of these dresses would look fab. If only I had such an occasion to wear them to and the money to buy them with.

Do you own a designer dress?

*Post written in association with Harvey Nichols

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh I am loving all of these, trust it to be designer week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty, I love the Alice and Olivia dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the grey dress, it's gorgeous :)

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all, they all look really nice and stylish!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a dress person, these are certainly no exceptions, I love them all!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig