Cherry Pie : L'Oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

1 October 2013

L'Oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

L'Oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution
L'Oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution - £3.33

L'Oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

Usually I stay clear of skincare from brands such as L'Oreal, Garnier etc, etc. I've just not had good experiences with them in the past and their products are often quite harsh on the skin but recently I decided to pick up the L'Oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution on a bit of a whim. I've been using Bioderma for a while now, but it is quite expensive, so thought I would try an alternative.

I was actually browsing the Christmas gift set section in Boots and spotted this as part of a set. The set was £10 but I guessed the store was probably selling it individually so thought I'd have a scout round. I was surprised at how cheap it was really but after trying it out I have to say I am quite impressed.

It claims to unclog pores, remove impurities and all the usual stuff as well as remove makeup and soothes and tones the skin. I was most interested to see how it would sooth and tone the skin so I used it instead of my normal cleanser/toner combo. It is really gentle and kind to the skin. It has a bit of an unpleasant scent to it but I can get over that easily, but what impressed me most is that it's very gentle on the eyes and removing eye makeup, unlike the Bioderma, which has made my eyes sting a couple of times. Granted you probably shouldn't use it to remove eye makeup but I'm lazy so there you go.

Overall I'm really impressed and I'm going to recommend this to my sister as a great alternative to Bioderma. I get so happy when I discover new lovely skincare!

Have you tried this?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love this! I have raved endlessly about this, but i have already used half of the bottle in less than 3 weeks eeeek xx

    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow thats so cheap! I'm running out of my usual skin cleanser so may have to switch to this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this in my life. The fact that its cheaper and just as efficient, if not better than Bioderma is such a big bonus!

    bohorush.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this looks interesting and after hearing mixed reviews about Bioderma why not try alternatives instead and see...sometimes other brands are better!
    Glad you like :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep hearing rave reviews on this, I need to have a try before I dig deep in my pockets for Bioderma!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used this and found that although it doesn't sting your eyes and face, it doesn't get rid of the makeup as easy as it claims! And I don't wear much makeup during the day! Maybe it's just different skins :)

    Style Blog // Photography Blog // Photography Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. i seriously need to try this, it's been everywhere on the internet!

    zofia xo
    littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig