Cherry Pie : A good post week in photos

6 October 2013

A good post week in photos



New You Beauty box / Random stuffed pepper starter! / New MUA palettes / Love Me Beauty box / Box contents / One for my mum? / Finally have the Elasticizer!

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13

So, this week has been a good post week. As you can see I received a few lovely packages this week, all very exciting. I decided to try out two new beauty boxes this week and I have to say I'm quite impressed with both. I actually received two of the You Beauty boxes so one of them went to a good home with my sister. I'm really keen to try our the Elasticizer but it's a bit inconvenient that you have to keep it on for 10 to 20 minutes. I'll see how that goes.

One of the boxes contains a collagen drink, which I find a little weird. I'm not quite sure if I want to drink it or not. Who knows what it could be!!

This week I also received the MUA palettes that I ordered. They took quite a few days to arrive and then when they did I missed the post so had to pick them up from the delivery office. I ordered the new matte and smokin palettes and both look really lovely and contain shades that are very me! I can't wait to try them out.

The random stuffed pepper image is a clue to what else I've been up to this week. I didn't mean to photograph all lovely beauty boxes and then a stuffed pepper, it just sort of happened. On Thursday night Vince and I went out with our friends for an Indian and the starter was absolutely delish! The pepper was stuffed with minced lamb and was so yummy that I was really full up afterwards and could barely eat any of my main course.

My friend and I asked for the rest of our mains to be boxed up so we could take them home with us and the idiot waiter only went and put them both in the same box. Two different currys. Idiot! He was really miserable on the night so I think he did it on purpose! Other than that it was a good night and the food was scrummy.

This week coming I'm only working four out of five days as I've booked Friday off. There's no real reason other than I fancied booking it. It's my birthday in exactly one week today so thought I'd have a nice long weekend!

What have you been up to this week?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oooh looks like some lovely goodies :) Hope you have a lovely birthday when it comes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to try the elasticizer! A waiter did that to me and my friend recently,so annoying! x

    sleeplesswithsienna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig