Cherry Pie : L'Oreal Gentle Eye Make-up Remover

15 October 2013

L'Oreal Gentle Eye Make-up Remover

L'Oreal Gentle Eye Make-up Remover
L'Oreal Gentle Eye Make-up Remover - £3.49

L'Oreal Gentle Eye Make-up Remover

L'Oreal Gentle Eye Make-up Remover

Not too long ago, in the days before Bioderma I used to remove my make-up with a make-up wipe. EEK! Shock horror I know, but beauty blogging has taught me well and now I stay well clear of any sort of facial wipe. These days I properly cleanse and tone and remove my make-up with a proper remover.

Recently I picked up the L'Oreal Gentle Eye Make-up Remover mainly because I was on a bit of a crazy spree and because it was so cheap.
I've been using Bioderma to remove my eye make-up, which technically isn't made for eyes, and I've found this out the harsh way when it gets in my eye and stings like hell so I thought I'd try something aimed specifically at the eye area! For £3.49 you get a lot of product and as you're only using it on your teeny tiny eyes this will really last a good while. I found that the remover is OK. It removes most of the eye make up but I find it doesn't get rid of stubborn mascara too easily. You do have to rub quite a bit, which I think defeats the point of a make-up remover specifically aimed at the eyes as the whole point is for it to be gentle. It is gentle in the way that it won't sting and cause redness but rubbing your eyes is no good either.

I think this product will be one of those that will sit on the shelf and will get used when I run out of something else and haven't re-purchased it yet. It's cheap and cheerful and it does do a good job but it's not any better then what I have already, but hey ho, it's all trial and error in the beauty world isn't it?

What are your thoughts on this eye make-up remover?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I haven't tried it!
    What do you mean that we should stay away from facial wipes? :)

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trial and error indeed, I have some of this waiting to be used so I'll see how I fair :)
    Amy x
    --A Little Boat Sailing--

    ReplyDelete
  3. i seriously need to try the new Loreal skincare range - payday friday means loreal needs me hahaha!

    great post,
    zofia:-)
    littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk - latest post - a haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah glad you reviewed this- I was this close to buying it! :) But the best thing for removing toughie mascaras etc. are oils- like almond oil - works wonders! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig