Cherry Pie : A 'fancy' dinners week in photos

27 October 2013

A 'fancy' dinners week in photos


Pork chops / Mackerel! / Home-made fajitas and quinoa / Oops... / Sweeties! / Barry M palette / McDonalds, oops / Spag bol / New moisturiser / Charlie posing / New read / New handcream

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


This week has been a bit of a quiet one. Last weekend Vince and I were actually able to go food shopping so we've been enjoying some lovely meals this week. However, we did have a cheeky McDonalds for dinner on Friday and a takeaway last night, oops! Yesterday I ventured into town to have a quick look in New Look as I have some vouchers to spend. It always seems to be the way that when you have vouchers you can't find anything you like but when you have no money at all you find loads that you want. I found a few bits, which either didn't fit me or didn't look right, so annoying! I'm hoping to go to Bristol next weekend so hopefully I can find something there as it's a bit of a bigger store.

I'm after a tartan scarf, which I'm hoping to pick up in Primark, as well as some lovely snug winter clothes. Yesterday I also spent my Boots voucher from work on a new Real Techniques brush set and a full-size Origins GinZing moisturiser. I was looking around the shop and was just about to leave as the queue was huge when I spotted the GinZing moisturiser. I've been after this for ages and my local Boots store doesn't have the usual make-up and skincare counters so I was really pleased to spot an Origins stand. Hooray!

I also finally picked up one of the new Barry M palettes. Unfortunately this was the last one on the stand so it's a bit scuffed/marked but the inside is absolutely fine. I also bought my sister two MUA palettes, how lovely am I?

I spent a nice afternoon at my mum and dads and my sister visited with Daisy and Oscar, which was nice. My mum and I took Daisy swimming this morning. She absolutely loved it. She has one of those swimming vests that keeps her afloat so she loved floating around and she even managed to swim properly as well. I on the other hand didn't do much swimming as we stayed in the children's pool. I do however need to get a new swimming costume/bikini. I'm hoping they will be on sale as now isn't exactly the time for them, fingers crossed!

What have you been up to this week?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. So typical that you couldn't find anything when you had vouchers, always happens to me! Haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha your weekly roundups always make me so hungry, you always have such amazing food! I can never find anything when I have vouchers, either - I've been sitting on Topshop giftcards for ages and can never spot anything I like in my local store.
    I still haven't tried GinZing, I can never seem to get my hands on a sample! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really want to try GinZing. My local Boots has crappy stands too!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig