Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #97

16 October 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #97

Wednesday Wishlist
Matalan: Tartan Rucksack - £15, Cowboy Boots - £24, Dogtooth Chenille Gloves and Scarf Set - £10, Bread Making Set - £10, Homemade Victoria Sponge set - £10


This wishlist is strictly Matalan inspired. I was recently having a browse on its website and was really impressed by its new arrivals. I've spied lots of lovely Christmas decorations on there that I'm planning to get as well as a few gift ideas such as the above baking sets. I would quite like to buy these and gift them to myself for being so awesome, thanks!

£10 for the set is absolutely brilliant I think and the sets are currently on a 3 for 2 offer so they're real bargains. I could buy one for myself and use the other two as gifts. I say could, but I will probably keep them for myself. Hopefully they'll feature in a future blog post!

I also spied some lovely winter bits I aiming to make mine. The boots in particular are not usually something I'd wear but I saw some similar ones on Pinterest and fell in love. I need to try these on and see what they look like on me. The heel isn't too bad of a size so I think I could cope with it. They're in keeping with the 'rocky/edgy' trend that's going on at the moment so they fit perfectly with the tartan pleather rucksack, which I'm currently drooling over. How pretty!

What's on your wishlist this week?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. oh I love the boots! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really want the bread making set! I've always wanted to make my own bread because it smells amazing.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig