Cherry Pie : A birthday weekend in photos

14 October 2013

A birthday weekend in photos


New You Beauty box / Birthday cards! / Birthday cupcakes / Cards and lovely flowers / Roses! / Sweeties / Vouchers / Lovely frame from my sister / More vouchers! / All you can eat Chinese! / Mini desserts

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


Yesterday I turned 25, eek! As you get older there isn't really anything you want for your birthday so I just asked for vouchers and I got absolutely loads! I'm looking forward to going to Bristol at the end of the month and spending them all. I love spending vouchers as it feels like your not spending real money and you don't feel guilty for it!

I took Friday off work and have also taken today off as well so I've had a lovely long weekend. I've spent most of it chilling out at home watching Lost with Vince (we've just finished series 5!) though, oops. On Saturday I spent the morning at my mums watching Daisy make cakes, or more like making a mess really. I'm not sure who got to eat them all as I certainly didn't!

Yesterday all the family came round to give me cards and pressies. Daisy even made me a lovely card with leafs on, very creative! Vince got me some lovely roses and took me out to dinner at one of our favourite all you can eat restaurants. I had a really lovely, relaxing day and I have today off too so can relax even further and get some blogging done. How did you spend your weekend?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Happy birthday sweety!
    The photos are incredible,especially those cupcakes look yummy :)

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww belated Happy Birthday-wishes x
    Wow you got some really lovely presents. I love giftcards too, recently I used one for bed linen etc. necessities - stuff that you don't really want to use your own money to :D

    Thanks for the comment x

    Love, Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy bday! quarter of a century woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog Cherry. I can't believe you are 25....makes me feel so old! I am still the right side of 40 though. That tub of Haribo looked yummy. I hope you enjoyed it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had a good birthday, have fun spending your vouchers :) x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig