Cherry Pie : A non-spending week in photos

20 October 2013

A non-spending week in photos


Daisy doing her workout / Charlie / Preparing Christmas present ideas / Lovely flowers / Mini Muffins! / New nail product / Pizza! / Rose from the garden

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


This week has been pretty unexciting if I'm honest. I had a lovely, lovely birthday last Sunday and was treated to a lovely meal out with Vince in the evening. I got lots of lovely cards and voucher, which I can't wait to spend!

I booked Monday off work and had a pretty relaxing day. I met up with my sister for a quick hot chocolate and mooch around Boots but other than that it was a pretty uneventful day. I've been trying very hard this week to not spend too much money as I can literally only afford petrol to drive to and from work. It seems this month was definitely the month for all the bills to come in at once. Vince's work had to unexpectedly shut for a week or so, which meant he didn't actually get paid and so I ended up paying all of the bills. Eek!

I'm waiting very patiently until the end of the month until I can take a trip to Bristol and spend all of my birthday vouchers. I got so many and I'm especially looking forward to spending my Boots one as the Bristol store has so much more to choose from. Unlike the stores in Weston-super-Mare, the Bristol one has all of the make-up counters and skincare ranges so I'm sure I'll be in there for quite a while. I'm sure I'll also make a quick dash to Primark while I'm there too!

The weekend has gone so fast, I can't believe it's Sunday already. Yesterday was another pretty lazy one, but I did get most of the housework done before lunchtime. I'm not quite sure what came over me. I'm not quite sure what I'll be up to today, probably preparing blog posts for the coming week and seeing my mum and dad and probably Daisy too!

What have you been up to this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Happy belated birthday :) Oh yeah,I feel you.Got a bill this week and oh oh..a lot more than I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate those months where every thing seems to need paying all at once! Lovely photos though, your cat is beautiful
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig