Cherry Pie : You can call this a warning

12 September 2013

You can call this a warning







Look out, here comes the Autumn! I've been bringing you tshirt dress after tshirt dress but this one is my Autumn/Winter look with the addition of some tights. Haha. I bought this dress for a mere £5 from a blog sale and I really love it but it's a tad short so the tights are definitely needed.

I love the Aztec style print but I decided to add a little belt just to break it up a bit. I'm not even sure where I got the belt to be honest and it's a bit chewed thanks to Charlie but I think it works well with the dress, it's just annoying there are no belt loops to hold it up! Other than the belt I'm not sure it needs many more accessories, it's quite busy already so I've decided not to add a chunky necklace or anything like that.

This is a perfect casual, every day dress and although I haven't yet it will definitely be something I wear to work regularly. I could even add a pair of heels to smarten it up a little bit. I do love a dress that is so versatile.

Let me know what you think and don't forget to check out a few extra photos over on my Facebook page.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love the print! Your skin looks amazing, too :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print of this, i have a similar dress from New Look and always wear it!

    zozeze.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh wearing a belt without belt loops is a pet peeve of mine too - sometimes I add a couple of little stitches to a dress just to keep it in place.
    Love the print on this, definitely very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is such a pretty dress. I'm so looking forward to everyones Autumn-y outfit posts! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig