Cherry Pie : Toni & Guy Shampoo for Advanced Detox

27 September 2013

Toni & Guy Shampoo for Advanced Detox

Toni & Guy Shampoo for Advanced Detox - £5.99





Recently I've been trying to take better care of my hair. I know you're not supposed to but I wash it every week day before work and dry it with a hair dryer so obviously that will be doing some damage. I was regularly going to the hairdressers every six weeks or so but it's become so expensive and I was finding my hair didn't look much different afterwards. I thought to myself that I'd rather pay money for some treatments for it to see if they might help.

I've used Toni & Guy's HairMeetWardrobe products before and I really liked them so I decided to try out a few other bits from their various ranges. I picked up the Advanced Detox shampoo in the hope it would help my hair a little. I'm really glad I purchased it as it makes my hair feel so, so soft for the rest of the day after use. I actually couldn't believe how soft it felt.

It really gets in there and cleans your hair, getting rid of product build up and residue and I could really feel the cleanliness after use. Unlike a lot of hair treatments you do have to leave it in and spend ages standing around in the shower or dripping wet het all over the place, you simply use it as a normal shampoo. I followed it up with a normal shampoo afterwards and am just so happy with the results.

The bottle says 'for occasional use' so I've been using it once a week as a bit of a treat for the hair. Sometimes I even follow it up with a conditioning treatment for the ends too. For £6 it's pretty reasonable as it's a good size and will last absolutely ages.

Have you tried it? What's your favourite hair treatment?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Absolutely love Toni&Guy products! Will check this out too thanks x

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (1046), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Contingent upon how escalated the individual's enslavement was, the withdrawal will be gentle or extreme. In the severest cases, the patient will feel a few physical side effects including fits, writhings, inordinate sweat, issues and a few more. How to quit alcohol addiction

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig