Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #92

4 September 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #92

Wednesday Wishlist
New Look: Quilted Leather Look Biker Jacket - £49.99
Internacionale: Black Peplum Pu Biker Jacket - £34.99, Black Wrap Collar Pu Jacket - £39.99

When I went shopping on Saturday I couldn't help but notice the influx of biker jackets on the rails. They were everywhere! So Autumn is officially here and it's time to start thinking about this year's Autumn/Winter coat. Don't ask me why British people always need a new coat each season, I think it stems from schooldays but I've suddenly started thinking about what I want this year.

I currently do have a fake leather jacket but it's got an annoying fluffy hood on it, which isn't very 'cool' so I've been looking at a few different options. I think the peplum biker jacket is a great idea as it gives a lovely feminine edge to the jacket. I also love the quilted look jacket too, it just makes it a little more interesting.

I understand Primark have some good jackets and coats in stock at the moment so I might just have to check these out too. What have you decided on for your Autumn/Winter coat?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love biker jackets, but they're never usually as warm as the real winter coats.I usually get some kind of breasted coat in navy or black from Topshop and new Look but this year I think I may branch out a bit more.

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely need to get a biker jacket for a/w, I seriously wear mine with everything. It did take me forever to find the perfect one, I went through 3 different ones until I found the perfect jacket, which is from Topshop. I love the look of the quilted one you have picked out!

    I went Primark yesterday and they have loads of really lovely faux leather jackets and coats in at the moment.

    I have no idea what I'm going to do for a coat this year. Think I'm going to carry on wearing last years until I find the coat of my dreams

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a leather jacket I have worn for the last few years but am going to invest in a really good one this year. I really want a staple jacket I can wear all of winter, everyone should have a leather jacket! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE biker jackets but I do't buy the real leather as I'm not into that...there's so many gorgeous ones out there though and I can't wait to wear them this winter although I'm not ready to say goodbye to the sunshine just yet! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a massive fan of biker jackets! Great choice!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of these jackets, I've wore my Topshop one so much I've had to get it repaired! I love it too much to let it go!

    I'm giving away a MAC Lipstick on my blog if you'd like to enter!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The quilted one is so cute!! Leather jackets would be so good for winter! I hope you get a good winter warmer!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a Topshop voucher to spend so I'm thinking of using it to go towards buying a biker jacket, I've wanted one for so long! :)

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig