Cherry Pie : A no takeaways week in photos

8 September 2013

A no takeaways week in photos


New MUA eyeshadows / New face mask / New haircare / Jack Daniels chicken / Chicken in white wine sauce / Pasta salad

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


September has become no takeaway month and the first week has been quite successful, at least for me anyway. Vince failed spectacularly since September 1 when he had a fry up, followed by a KFC lunch the next day and an all you can eat Chinese buffet the day after. I however am still going strong. We did a massive food shop last weekend and spent more than £100 so we really need to use up what we have and I've enjoyed some lovely dinners this week cooked by Vince, which you can see above. The photos never do them justice though, maybe I should take them properly on my Canon.

Surprisingly this week has gone pretty fast. The whole family is just waiting for my sister to go into labour now. The baby is due on September 11 so fingers crossed he will be early or on time! I'm so excited to have a little nephew!

How has your week been?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've been trying to do healthy eating too, so hard when your little brother works at a Chinese and brings home a free one everynight, wah! I'm a relatively new follower of your blog and love it :)
    Lydia Rose
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the no takeaways, I've joined SW so am also being good!
    I've had those MUA eyeshadows too, can't wait to play with them.
    Fingers crossed your sister goes into labour soon! xx

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks delicious :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vince seems to be a cook extraordinaire, why is he eating KFC anyways? All that looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig