Cherry Pie : Driving me dotty

3 September 2013

Driving me dotty

ASOS Mini Skater Dress in Flocked Spot
ASOS Petite Skater Dress in Flocked Spot - £14
ASOS Mini Skater Dress in Flocked Spot

ASOS Mini Skater Dress in Flocked Spot

Hello outfit post! Now, I'm not sure if these photos are a tad on the large size, but let me know if they are! It's a bit of a case of trial and error with outfit photos. I'm never sure how to present them.

Recently I won a £50 ASOS voucher and this dress was one of the items I picked up, although I'm pretty annoyed to see it's now only £14 down from £28! If I had saved the voucher I probably could have got a lot more. I decided to pick this up as I'm really liking tshirt/skater dresses recently and I spotted (no pun intended!) this one and thought it was absolutely lovely. Tshirt dresses are so easy to wear, especially when it's hot weather, they're so easy to just throw on and in the winter I'm planning on just throwing on some tights and a thick cardigan with it.

They're simple to accessorise to. Here I've just put on a necklace I haven't actually worn in absolutely ages. It's nice to dust it off and put it on again!

I really like the scooped back on this dress, which I wasn't actually expecting when it arrived. I thought it would be too low and would show off my bra strap but it's fine so it's definitely not being returned. I've also bought a grey and white version, which I'm sure I will photograph soon!

PS. You can find some extra outfit shots over on my Facebook page.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I hate when things I buy then get reduced! Fabulous dress though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress and how you've teamed it up with the necklace!! It looks lovely :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos look great. I love this dress, im not sure why i havent bought it yet as i know id wear it a lot. The necklace looks great with it!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh when things get reduced that SUCKS.
    It is a lovely dress though
    Charli @ Charli-dot-dot-dot.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress, spots are totally my thaaaang. Lucky you on winning the voucher as well, amazing.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig