Cherry Pie : Dove Nourishing Body Washes

24 September 2013

Dove Nourishing Body Washes

Dove Nourishing Body Wash
Dove Deeply Nourishing Body Wash - £2.40*
Dove Go Fresh Nourishing Body Wash in Blue Fig and Orange Blossom*

Dove Nourishing Body Wash

Recently I received an email that for a change, actually caught my eye. It was about the new nourishing body washes from Dove and it came with some pretty interesting statistics that I thought I'd share with you.

The reason it caught my eye was because it stated that 33% of people say we feel irritated and grumpy throughout the day if it gets off to a bad start. I have to say I'm definitely one of those people that feel like this if my mornings don't go to plan. If I get stuck in lots of traffic while driving to work or if I forget something then it can really spoil the rest of the day.

A bad night's sleep is one of the top reason's for people being grumpy through the day. This really affects me too so if I don't really sleep properly then I'll be tired through the day, which usually leads to grumpiness.

So with these statistics in mind Dove has come up with some new body washes that aim to get your morning off to a good start by nourishing your skin deeply and leaving you feeling relaxed and ready for the day.

I received two of the new body washes, one in a normal scent and another in a luxurious blue fig and orange blossom. You can't go wrong with an unscented/normal body wash. This lathers up really well in the shower and leaves the skin feeling supersoft for hours after application. It's a rich and creamy body wash and you really only need a tiny amount as a little really goes a long way with this.

The blue fig and orange blossom smells amazing! I don't think I've tried anything that's scented with either so it was a real change for me. I usually go for fruity and sweet scents but this one is so powerful that it really wakes you up. It also lathers up really well and leaves your skin smelling super fresh and feeling super soft.

For just under £2.50 these are well worth buying as they'll last absolutely ages. They're a lovely treat for the skin and they truly get deep into the skin and nourishes it well!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig