Cherry Pie : A new arrival week in photos

22 September 2013

A new arrival week in photos


Dog print sheets / Hedgehog print duvet! / New Yankee candles / Charlie

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


First of all - if you haven't already noticed, I have a lovely new layout! The lovely Helen, whose blog I'm a huge fan of, recently tweeted looking for people who wanted their blogs redesigned as her boyfriend is building a portfolio so I put myself forward and I am so, so happy with the results. It's EXACTLY what I wanted and more to be honest as they thought of things that hadn't even crossed my mind. I particularly like the cherry image in the header, so pretty!

This week has been one long wait for my sister's baby to arrive and he finally put in an appearance late on Wednesday night. I met him on Friday and he's a cutey. That's coming from someone who isn't a fan of kids too but I guess I'm biased as he's related to me. He's very quiet and makes funny noises, like a puppy! My niece is very good with him already and now she's a big sister, just like me! I haven't posted a pic on here just yet as he doesn't yet have a name and I want to check it's ok with my sis first before I post a picture, although he is allover Facebook already!

The weather has been absolutely mental this week. One minute it's been sunny, then cloudy then torrential rain. It's so difficult to dress for it and this week was officially labelled as autumn time as I got the black tights out. I quite like autumn to be honest, it's not too hot and not too cold and I love the pretty, colourful leaves too. I received some new Yankee candles this week and I purposely chose some autumn scents so keep your eyes peeled for a review this week, I'm so looking forward to lighting them. They smell scrummy!

What have you been up to this week?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Aww your cats such a cutie! :). I'm looking forward to Autumn too I actually can't wait to fish the boots and tights out and start burning some Christmassy candles

    Lovely blog by the way- new follower

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely and your blog design is so pretty and congrats on your new nephew!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new design. I need to get some autumn candles!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the same sheets on Friday! They're too cute! :)

    Loving the new layout! X

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those sheets and such a beautiful cat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new layout, it is so classy!

    Congratulations on the birth of your nephew :) x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember seeing the edgehog cover in Primark while in London last month! Charlie is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the new layout...it's so simple yet gorgeous!! I love yankee candles too...they smell incredible and last for absolutely ages!! Well worth the money in my opinion!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, where are those pretty sheets and duvet set from?Love the new layout, too! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also want to know where the cute dog sheets are from. I NEED them in my life. I hope you enjoy being an aunty. My little nephew drives me round the bend!

    Helen
    teainthetub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig