Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #93

11 September 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #93

Wednesday Wishlist
New Look: Influence Red Knitted Mini Skirt - £19.99, Navy Denim Jersey Skater Skirt - £14.99, Burgundy Leather-look trim Boucle Jumper - £19.99

I officially love autumn. Not only because of the coloured leaves and the autumn sunshine but because it brings fashion trends like the above.

I absolutely adore the dark shades of wine and berry and this year is no exception. I especially love the boucle patterns and leather-look trim that's made an appearance this year. Skater skirts are also huge at the moment and I personally love them. I need to get my hands on a denim look one like the above, I can just imagine it paired with some lovely warm tights and a jumper or tee. I definitely need an autumn wardrobe overhaul.

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Autumn is my favourite for fashion! I love that jumper, it's such a gorgeous colour :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of that jumper, one of my favourite colours!
    zozeze.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dark clothing, it is so flattering. That jumper is fantastic!

    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the trim on that jumper, so pretty. I'm really liking all of the textures that seem to be marking the arrival of Autumn!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig