Cherry Pie : Primark Autumn/Winter 2012 Lookbook

25 September 2012

Primark Autumn/Winter 2012 Lookbook









I just love the distinction between the Autumn and Winter looks in this lookbook. The autumn looks bare a very English countryside resemblance. The style is very tailored with a cute, feminine edge.

I love the polka dot and diamond patterns and the embellished collars and I also love the mix of different patterns in each outfit. This is really great, everyday wear and I particularly love the bags and accessories!

The Winter looks are a complete contrast. It's all about bringing a touch of glam to the winter wardrobe and I really love when companies think like this. Just because it's winter doesn't mean our wardrobes have to become dowdy and unimaginative. I especially like the denim shirt and sequin skirt, not something I would have thought of putting together but I think it really works.

I'm hoping to take a trip to Primark on Friday so I'll definitely be trying to source some of these bits.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. There's not really a Primark near me so I never really go there, but some of their A/W clothes are so lovely, I might have to hunt one out and have a look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Loving the Autumn stuff best, the colours are so gorgeous, you wouldn't ever think it was Primark.

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig