Cherry Pie : Trends I'm currently loving: Berry shades

7 September 2012

Trends I'm currently loving: Berry shades

Trends I'm currently loving: Berry shades
New Look: Plum Horse Print T-Shirt - £9.99
Topshop: Ariya Skirt by Goldie - £45, Lipstick in Inhibition - £8, Lace Trim Ankle Socks - £3.50, Heart Crossbody Bag - £22
Internacionale: Plum Supersoft Skinny Jeans - £17.99
ASOS: NARS eyeshadow pencil - £16.50


While browsing various fashion websites I've noticed a new colour combination cropping up everywhere.

Plum and berry/cherry shades are perfect for Autumn/Winter dressing and the trend has already started to creep into my own wardrobe.

I have personally worn a berry shade with something else that is quite plain, such as a black or white. This way the shade really pops in your outfit and you don't really have to work too hard!

The shades can be teamed with a simple print. For instance, the Horse Print Tshirt above is a great subtle way to add even more interest to an outfit!

Plum and berry shades aren't just cropping up in clothing, but also accessories and make-up. A plum/berry coloured woolen scarf would make the perfect cosy winter accessory with a cool winter coat.

Are you loving the plum/berry trend for Autumn/Winter?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love this colour! That lipstick shade is lovely, I love Topshop lipsticks they have amazing colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a blazer in this colour already, and I'm definitely going to have to invest in that Topshop lipstick. It's gorgeous. I love this shade for a/w.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mm, I'm a berry lover too...berry and navy and deep dark green :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig