Cherry Pie : What'sa been goin on?

7 February 2010

What'sa been goin on?

What has been going on since Friday eh? Not much in particular..I got my University bursary on Friday so I spent the whole day forcing myself not to go into town and go shopping. I did however bid on a dress, but I had planned to bid on the dress for well over a week so it didn't count! I have a similar one to it that is plain blue which I really like, perfect for wearing to work experience. The picture really does it no justice.



Of course it's from Topshop and in the store it would have cost me £28 but on eBay it cost £7.87!

I've never actually worn it properly, I've only tried it on and like always, I thought it looked nice in the shop but when I got home I changed my mind but never bothered taking it back, which I should really stop doing!


Saturday didn't really pick up until the evening. Vince and I spent Saturday day time sleeping and then on a shopping trip to asda, which I advise anyone not to do on a Saturday. Saturday evening was much more fun as we all went out. We played drinking games before hand and unluckily Vince had to down a saucepan full of about 8 different drinks and it did look and probably taste as discusting as it sounds, I'm so glad I didn't have to do it! The night was good and dramatic all in one, none of us got to bed until about 4am so I think everyones having an early night..except me.


Today was the final day of waiting to complain/contact Play.com about my DVD that never arrived! It's so ridiculous that you have to wait 21 days before being able to contact them, I think it should be about a week or two at maximum. Well, I told them I wanted a refund and that I would get it elsewhere! Idiots.

My other DVDs from HMV came in about 2-3 days, The Proposal is very funny and I also got The September Issue which is a documentary about Vogue magazines most important issue of the year, it was really interesting. It also amazed me that the editor was British and her father was a top London Journalist so she kind of followed in his footsteps, the fashion designer there worked as a Junior Editor in Britain and worked her way up to having one of the top jobs! I am so jealous, why can't that happen for me? The Devil Wears Prada book and film is based on the editor of Vogue which reminded me I hadn't yet read the book so I've got that on the go now!

Other than that theres not much else to talk about, I have a bunch of work to catch up on which I should have really been doing today but it turned out to be a lazy hangover day really, oh well, it couldn't be helped!
SHARE:

1 comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig