Cherry Pie : More purchases!

9 February 2010

More purchases!

I seem to be developing a slight eBay addiction, but I figured out that it's probably better to buy clothes from eBy then to spend £20 on a top from Topshop. I'm still waiting for the dress in the post below but yesterday I purchased these two beauties:

Topshop Draped Vest - £7.60!



Black Topshop skirt - £7.50!



I'm currently watching some skinny jeans on there seeing as I need new ones AGAIN because I managed for the second time, to dye purple lines into them by washing them with my dressing gown, when will I learn?!

I bought the skirt because when I went out on Saturday I didn't have a thing to wear so ended up wearing what I always wear. The green dress I'm selling is currently at £5 which is great :)

Anyway what do the joys of Tuesday hold for me? Doing Uni work and then going to work at the Union, great fun. I've put myself down to do some extra shifts which will give me a bit of extra money and for the rest of the week I'm going to be doing pretty much the same..nothing.
SHARE:

3 comments

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig