Cherry Pie : Weeeee

3 February 2010

Weeeee

This was passed on to me from Claire so here we go..


The recipient of this award is required to list seven interesting things about themselves and then pass it on to seven bloggers...

1. I was born on Friday 13th!
2. I used to want to be an author and a teacher
3. I've had asthma since I was about 7
4. I have 11 piercings
5. I collect CDs and DVDs
6. I played the recorder in junior school!
7. I have two guitars and can't play either of them

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Yay! Congratulations to you! 11 piercings, wow!

    xoxo,
    andyquirks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award!! And wow, 11 piercing?? (oh I just see, that was already mentioned above :) )
    *Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig