Cherry Pie : Are you addicted to the internet?

22 February 2010

Are you addicted to the internet?

Internet Addiction Disorder (IAD) is excessive internet use that interfers with a person's daily life.

Usually a person is considered an addict when their psychological state, including mental and emotional states, are impaired by the overuse of the internet or computers.


This is a call, a cry for help to all the bloggers out there. I am hopefully going to try and write a feature about Internet addiction for my Life As A Freelance unit, which you've probably seen me talking about in past blogs. I have seen many stories in the local papers about internet addictions and I would like to interview somebody that is addicted to the internet.

So, if you are addicted to the internet or you know somebody that is and is willing to be interviewed for a piece of University work, then please get in touch. (cherrypie_13@hotmail.com) You don't have to be officially diagnosed but if you believe you are addicted and it is getting in the way of your daily life then please talk to me!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Haha!! I might be addicted ;) But I think maybe I am not because I do have the ability to turn it off when life really matters, but this is a very interesting topic!! Very good question to ask bloggers, we are constantly updating our own blogs and commenting on others...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say I'm addicted... I think all bloggers are constantly glued to their computers but not so much so that it affects life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, good question! As a blogger I do spend hours on the internet everyday but I wouldn't say I'm addicted

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig