Cherry Pie : AAHH

7 December 2009

AAHH

I don't know why I am blogging because I still have so much work to do! I guess blogging gives me a little break. I've just been sat in my housemates room for the past two hours working on our Dreamweaver website. I will NEVER, voluntarily use Dreamweaver again!! I swear on that! It's just so time consuming and fiddly and you just need so much patience for it, I'm quite a patient person I think but even Dreamweaver gets me annoyed.

I can't wait for Friday to arrive so I can go home for three weeks. Although I'm going to be working over Xmas it will still be nice to be at home and not have to worry about buying food and paying electricity, hehe.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the goodies and the Tshirt I picked up from the Clothes Show Live yesterday.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig