Cherry Pie : Ted Baker Body Soufflé

2 June 2015

Ted Baker Body Soufflé

Ted Baker Body Souffle
Ted Baker Body Soufflé - £10

I'm not entirely sure how long Ted Baker beauty has been around but in my local Boots it's pretty new in stock. When I spied it on the shelves I was fairly impressed, not only at the pretty packaging, but also at the reasonable pricing. It sits comfortably on the shelves down the 'bath and body' aisle alongside Soap & Glory and Sanctuary products...you know the one now don't you?

The range consists of body soufflés, body sprays and body lotions in pink or mint green packaging. I opted for the pink body souffle, which contains notes of grapefruit, mango, mandarin, neroli and jasmine that instantly whisk me away to a foreign country and that delicious scent of suncream, sea and freshness.

At £10 I wasn't expecting a miracle product here, just something cheap and cheerful and I've got just that. It's a lovely moisturising 'souffle' that leaves your skin wonderfully soft and smelling gorgeous for a good few hours after application. This tub will also last absolutely ages, which is a huge bonus and its geometric pretty pink packaging makes it look super fancy on your bathroom shelves.

Have you tried the Ted Baker Body Soufflé? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I've tried some of the other ted baker 'souffles' that have come in little gift sets at christmas and they always smell lovely ! I love the body sprays from the range
    Distant Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the mint one as well, looks lovely!

      Delete
  2. I love the packaging on this! This looks great!!

    Kendal | Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any of the Ted Baker toiletries but this sounds lovely and I love the packaging

    Georgina | Rent or Chanel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the packaging on these products. I was playing with them in Boots the other day. I'm not a fan of body butters/ souffles/ cake mixes etc ;p but I was tempted for the packaging alone.
    Is that sad? I like pretty things ha.

    Gillian xx EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is always what draws me in first!

      Delete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig