Cherry Pie : Best budget beauty brands: Natural Collection

16 June 2015

Best budget beauty brands: Natural Collection

Natural Collection

If there was a brand of make-up I'd suggest to all newbies it would be Natural Collection. It's one of those perfect starter brands for youngsters/teens making their first foray into make-up but it's also a brand that's perfect for very natural/neautral beauty looks. I've been using it for years and at 26, I still use its eyeshadows and mascara on a daily basis.

The Lash-length mascara is one I use every single day and it's the only mascara I've found that doesn't clump and that makes my eyelashes look visibly longer. All of those other high-street brands are just cast aside when it comes to mascara for me and this £1.99 budget item is one of my absolute favourites.

Not photographed here but the nail polishes from Natural Collection are ultra lovely too. Such beautiful shades at bargain prices. From past experience and use of the polishes I know that they apply brilliantly and are quite long lasting too.

I'm a big fan of the concealers/corrector sticks and tinted moisturisers too. I used to use them ALL the time and do regularly go back to them. While they don't offer amazing coverage, they will do for a day-to-day basis and are ideal for those still in school who might not be allowed to wear a heavy make-up look and foundation.

Having really explored this Natural Collection I think it just goes to show that you shouldn't disregard brands just because they're cheap as you never know what might work best for you. A £20 mascara might work brilliantly for you but a £1.99 might work equally well or even better. Here's a little challenge for you...next time your in Boots/Superdrug or even in Wilkinsons or a supermarket, check out the make-up/beauty offerings and give something budget a try!

Have you tried Natural Collection before? What's your favourite budget beauty brand? Let me know in the comments.

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love Natural Collection blushes, they are really pretty x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I rarely wear blusher but when I do I use the NC one, it's the only one I own!

      Delete
  2. Great post, I love Natural Collection xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to ONLY wear Natural Collection tinted moisturiser! I can't remember why I stopped though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of them I lot. I wish we had that brand here x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always heard great things about this mascara, no idea why I haven't tried it yet :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to buy a budget range for every day use, i will definitely look into Natural Collection now! http://lilshealthandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig