Cherry Pie : Five Friday Favourites: Youtubers

12 June 2015

Five Friday Favourites: Youtubers

Five Friday Favourites

Another Friday Faves post with a bit of a difference this week, I've decided to feature some of my favourite Youtubers. I can't remember a time when Youtube wasn't around, despite it only recently celebrating its 10th birthday. It feels like it's been around FOREVER, way longer than 10 years!

I'm yet to dip my foot into the Youtube pool so at this moment in time I've just a lover of watching videos instead of a creator and these are some of the ladies I enjoy watching:

Lily Pebbles & Vivianna Does Makeup
I think Lily and Anna come as a bit of a pair these days. If you love one of them then you'll definitely love the other. Both girls are super friendly, funny and down to earth and feature a great mix of vlogs, hauls, beauty and fashion. I particularly like their Beauty Chats as both of them come across as being very normal and funny, compared to lots of other Youtubers. It's obvious that both are really good friends and that they both absolutely love making videos.

InTheFrow
Compared to the others Victoria is a relatively new watch of mine but I am love, love loving watching her gorgeous fashion videos. I absolutely love the outfits she puts together and how she styles different items and I'm also very jealous of her purple hair too! As well as fashion there's a nice bit of beauty in there as well as the odd vlog, tag and haul!

Fleur De Force
I have been watching Fleur for years now. She's one of my all time favourites and comes across as someone who you could be great friends with. She features a good mix of fashion and beauty at affordable and more high end prices.

I really enjoy her haul posts and love how she has turned 'the force' into her own brand. I also really enjoy her vlogging channel and love watching her daily vlogs. It's always great to switch on when I come back after work and see the exciting behind the scenes world of blogging/Youtubing. Fleur is just a very down to earth, normal person and I love that.

Yoga with Adriene
Adriene's channel is a bit different from all the others as in it doesn't include any beauty, none whatsoever! I actually discovered Adriene's channel through Anna as she raved about it a couple of times. It's dedicated completely to yoga and I am currently in the sweaty midsts of the 30 Days of Yoga challenge.

Before now I had never tried yoga but I bought myself a mat and got stuck right in. Adriene's method of teaching is very calming, very relaxing and helpful, despite her being behind a screen. She's also pretty funny and quick witted and she makes me giggle right in the middle of trying to hold a pose! I'm learning really well and really enjoying the 30 day challenge. I can't wait to get stuck into some more of her videos.

Who are some of your favourite youtubers? Leave me some links in the comments.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. All of your favourites, are mine too!
    Parie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lily and Anna, they're some of my favourites, I've recently discovered IntheFrow and I love her videos and blog posts

    Emma emhasrednails

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've visited the yoga channel a few times, I need to get back into it, her videos are great!

    Check out my GIVEAWAY | Little Lauren's Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig