Cherry Pie : A shopping week in photos

3 November 2013

A shopping week in photos


New beauty box / Halloween throwback / Steaks! / Chicken casserole / Shopping! / Stopped by the Yankee Candle shop / New nail art product / New beauty goodies

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


All I have to say is OOPS. Yesterday I went on a MASSIVE shopping spree and it only took a few hours. I left pretty early in the morning so was already shopping by 9am. It was weirdly nice as it wasn't so busy and I could browse properly without people getting in my way.

I had some vouchers, which I got for my birthday, so I had great fun spending those! It just feels like you're getting lots of lovely things for free. I got quite a few bits from New Look and some new Topshop jeans so overall it was pretty successful. Of course I also paid a visit to Primark but by this time I was getting pretty tired and carrying lots of heavy bags so it was quite annoying to be wondering around Primark with their stupidly awkward baskets and the huge amounts of people.

I still managed to buy a new duvet (I seem to buy one every time I visit), another bag, socks, a cardigan and lots of other bits I can't even remember! After that I'd pretty much had enough and struggled back to the train station in the pouring rain. I'm pretty happy with all of my purchases though and I'll be sure to feature them on the blog soon.

Today I'm going to my friend's daughter's birthday party this afternoon so will probably spend most of this morning quickly blogging and getting ready. I'm having a nightmare with my phone right now as it's gone into recovery mode and iTunes is forcing me to restore it to factory settings. I'm kind of hoping I can then restore it back to a recent back up I made but I'm not quite sure how recent it was, eek! Knowing me I've probably lost everything!

I can't believe it's Sunday already, the weekend always goes so quickly. It's really not fair! Before I know it its Sunday evening and I have work the next day. I have a week off coming up at the beginning of December and then some time off over Christmas, which I'm really looking forward to.

How has your week been?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. We love photo recopilations and it's nice to see your life in this way!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Week in Photos always make me hungry, ahhh so many yummy food! And what an amazing shopping spree you had lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig