Cherry Pie : A pizza making week in photos

10 November 2013

A pizza making week in photos


New festive socks / New Primark bag! / Meatballs / Homemade pizza / Charlie / New nail polishes / New shoes / Idiots guide to baking

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


You know you've not had a very exciting week when the only thing you can remember really doing is making a pizza... Oh well, food is good I suppose. We did cheat a little and bought the base ready made but we created our very own meat feast pizza, which was absolutely delicious if I do say so myself.

After last weekend's big shopping trip in Bristol I tried not to go so mad with the spending, although I did hit Boots and Matalan as normal. I tend to visit the shops when Vince has gone to work and I'm all alone at home and bored, oops.

I totally wasted most of Saturday doing pretty much nothing. I had planned to get some blogging done but for some reason Vince has a punch bag in the middle of the garden and it totally ruined my outfit photos. I was to weak to move it so I'll be aiming to spend the rest of today taking pics...unless it rains of course, which is very likely. I've got lots and lots of products lined up to review on the blog. I signed up to a few beauty boxes, which I have found to be a really great way to not only discover new products but get hold of blog content.

How has your week been?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Sounds like a great week, I love Pizza xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making my own pizzas, I go wild with the toppings! Your's looks delicious. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummm that pizza looks so so good. I haven't made my own pizza in ages!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a great weekend. Right now I am hungry and that pizza is looking so good.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't made pizza at home for years, yours looks great! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig