Cherry Pie : Sky hooks and tartan paint

22 November 2013

Sky hooks and tartan paint

 photo MissguidedTartanskirt4_zpsbd850430.png
Missguided Kaede Tartan Organza Panel Skirt - £14.99


I don't know if you've realised but I'm a little in love with all things tartan at the moment. I currently have a tartan scarf, a tartan top and this pretty tartan skirt from Missguided. It would be one clash of the tartans if I was to wear them all together! Of course, I won't though...

I bought this skirt completely on a whim but I'm really annoyed that I can't seem to find it on the website anymore, which means I can't link you to it. It was £14.99, which is quite reasonable I think and it's a lovely green/navy tartan pattern with a sheer bottom panel, which I really love. It's not quite a pencil skirt but not quite a mini skirt either, I'm not sure how to describe it but I tend to wear it a little high waisted so it hopefully doesn't make my legs look any shorter than they already are.

It's a pretty constricting style and is quite tight so there's not much room for anything but walking, although I'm not sure what else you'd be doing in it really?! It's great for wearing as a smart interview/meeting type outfit or you can add heels for a night out. I would choose to wear this pretty casually with a tshirt as above or maybe even a plain jumper and flats.

I'm so glad I purchased this before it was taken off the website. I absolutely adore it and I think the sheer panel gives it an interesting edge! What do you think?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit, love the contrast of the skirt with textured top!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely skirt very impressed it's miss guided x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised it sold out, it's the perfect length and I love the colour!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit for autumn, the colours are perfect for this season!:)

    avid-apparel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this skirt, I think the length is actually perfect on you, you look amazing!
    I went out straight from work yesterday and took my tartan dress to change into. I then put on the scarf and coat I wore to work that morning and looked so silly as the scarf was tartan and the coat has tartan rolled up sleeves haha! I left the scarf in work because it was overkill. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig