Cherry Pie : A 'good post' week in photos

24 November 2013

A 'good post' week in photos


Charlie being a poser / My fave candle of the moment / Yummy sweets! / Products coming up in future festive blog posts

Follow me on Instagram - cherryp13

Do you ever get those weeks where you get great stuff in the post? The most annoying thing though is having to go to the delivery office when you miss the postman, argh! Anyway, I'm planning a few festive-themed posts and gift guides in the VERY near future so some of the above photos are sneak peeks of what I'll be featuring. I might even give a few bits away in a giveaway too!

As usual this week has gone relatively slowly and it's been made even slower by the fact I've felt ill for most of it. For about two weeks now I've had a really annoying tickly throat but I've not been coughing or anything, it's just been affecting my voice slightly and making me sound like a robot. Then this week it turned into an annoying cough that would leave me really gasping for air. I've also had a seriously sore throat and on Friday night and most of Saturday, a really annoying cold. Thankfully the sore throat has pretty much gone now (after I bought lots of medicine, typical!) but the annoying tickly throat is still lingering. Most of the time it's fine but I'll try and talk and my voice sounds weird or, like the other night, I'll just be sleeping and then all of a sudden have a coughing fit. Really rather annoying!

I've got two weeks before I'm due my week off from work. I recently won tickets to The Clothes Show Live and some of the dates fall on the weekend before my holiday and a couple of the days into my holiday so I'm hoping I can go, depending on travel prices etc. I'm also hoping to get my Christmas shopping done, although I'm really not sure what I'm going to buy people. I hate just wandering around the shops just looking at things and wondering who would like what. I'd rather have a list of what I'm going to buy everyone and know exactly where I need to go and be done with it all! I might even try and order some online to try and eliminate the amount of time I have to spend out with other crazy Christmas shoppers.

This weekend has been REALLY quiet. I spent most of Saturday relaxing at home and most of today in front of the TV watching repeats of Friends. It never gets old does it? I also did a spot of much needed cleaning but still have lots more to do. I expect I'll do a proper clean when I have a week off, because there's nothing I'd rather be doing on my week off than tidying and cleaning, haha! I guess if I get it done then it will be a lovely tidy house for Christmas!!

*Have you entered my giveaway to win a £20 New Look giftcard yet? Enter HERE.
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Sorry to hear you have gotten sick! I hope you feel better and get well prior to your week off. There is nothing worse than having to spend all your time in bed, when there is so many fun things you could be enjoying. But on another subject, I can't wait to see more detailed posts on the make-up products you gave us a peek into above. The pallet looks wonderful.

    XOXO

    www.alinitinidaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really was a good post week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cat, he's so handsome and regal!
    I hope you feel better soon, sore throats are the absolute worst!
    If you're at the clothes show on the Friday, I'll be around too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You cats gorgeous, and I love the sound of that Yankee candle spiced orange that sounds so up my street defo getting that :)

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post. I don't know why but your cat in particular remains me of salem from Sabrina the teenaged witch. Not that just that they are both black cats, its mainly your cats expression LOL. I have also wanted to try that Yankees candle for a while, you have me sold on it.
    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had that coughing fit thing, so unpleasant!! Charlie is so cute <3 looks a lot like mine!x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig