Cherry Pie : An untitled week in photos

17 November 2013

An untitled week in photos


Christmassy duvet! / Sausage and mash / Charlie being a cutie / New foundation / New skirt / New top and cardigan! / Fry up / Chalkboard nails

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13

So I couldn't think of a title for this week's week in photos as nothing really exciting happened! I never usually have much to say on these posts because I literally go to work, come home and have dinner then sleep. I usually spend the weekends blogging, relaxing and seeing family so unlike most bloggers, don't have very many interesting pics to share.

I sound so depressing but after working for the week I usually don't like to do too much on the weekends. I like a good lie-in and this weekend I even managed to get some outfit photos taken. I tried taking some outfit photos last weekend but it was a complete and utter fail and two and a half hours of picture taking completely went down the drain. This weekend the lighting was just right, it wasn't windy or rainy and I managed to snap around three outfits, which I'm pretty pleased with! I even mistakenly came across a much better way to take my photos so I'll be trying that in the future! You can see some sneak peeks of the outfits in the above pics!

I don't have much planned for the up coming week. I'm starting to think a little about Christmas present buying now so when I get paid at the end of the month I'm hoping to do some Christmas shopping. I'm also hoping to pop up some Christmas-related posts including gift guides! A lot of bloggers are doing them already but I need to plan mine first! Eeek! I've already bought a couple of presents but I really need to think what I can get everyone - it's such a difficult task sometimes! Argh. As you can see I already have my fairisle/Christmassy duvet on, which is lovely and cosy.
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. That foundation sounds really interesting Cherry, I hope you write a review about it! Oh and I love your duvet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will be writing a review about it!

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the Chalkboard nails look!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chalkboard nails look so cute, and that fry up looks lush!

    Imogen
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I absolutely love that duvet, I need one! :) Haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That breakfast looks scrumptious..

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! Your nails are so lovely!♥

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love your cat and nail art! We like so much the pictures recopilation!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i had some perricone foundation...then i dropped it in customs at the airport...RIP xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Christmas duvet, skirt and nails - all so pretty! Spencer won't let me buy a Christmas duvet, Scrooge. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig