Cherry Pie : Lazy days

6 June 2010

Lazy days


On Friday Vince and I actually found a form of beach in Southampton..the smelly, polluted city of Southampton where the only water is usually by a harbour/docks and is full of posh boats and ferrys.

Granted it was a teeny tiny pebble beach but there was actual sea that you could swim in. I was very tempted to but unfortunately didn't bring my swimming costume and didn't fancy being the only one to go in! Instead, we ate sandwhiches by the sea, got an ice cream and took a walk through the woods that were near by. We took our new camera with us and took a few snaps. As you can see from the squinting I'm doing in the above pic, it was pretty sunny! I'm not the type to wear shorts and skirts but it has been SO hot that I was quite pleased when I found those three quarter length jeans in my wardrobe. The top I'm wearing is from Kate Moss at Topshop!


I've slowly been packing up my bedroom and there is SO much stuff. It's nothing important, it's just STUFF that has built up over the past three years that I keep shipping from house to house and never sort through. There's a lot of it that's going home and staying at home and the rest is being moved into Vince's house sometime this week. Luckily the previous tenants left lots of kitchen bits and pieces like pots and pans and cutlery so we're stealing a few bits for our lovely new student house, lol. The summer is going to be spent mostly working and saving for the year ahead as I won't be getting anymore student loans or grants. :\

Well I best be off, I am cooking a curry tonight! Wish me luck!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. YAY for the beach!!! :D I can't wait to go
    Good luck with the curry!
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your curry, and your impending house move! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with the curry! and yay for summery beachyness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that beach looks beautiful! love it :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig