Cherry Pie : Todays the day..

11 June 2010

Todays the day..

Today I am moving back to Weston Super Mare for the summer! My room looks so bare, I'm going to miss it. It's much much bigger than my room back at home, it has a double bed and has that 'homey' feel to it. My room at home is the box room, with a raised bed with loads of rubbish stuffed underneath it, boring white walls and no space for a desk. If I lay on my bed I can actually touch each wall..so the room is actually as big as me.

Yesterday I moved my stuff into Vince's house all ready for September. He's made his bedroom really nice for me. It was a complete tip before so he spent yesterday tidying it all up, it looks great. I'm really looking forward to living with him in September.

I'm still looking for jobs..I've applied to a lot of web content writing jobs as I think I have a LOT of experience in it. I write for Styleclone.com obviously and various other websites. I also own and run my own website so I feel very confident with writing for the web. I've had a few responses actually which I'm quietly thinking about..

Vince has just text me saying we can leave earlier than planned so I better get packing the rest of my stuff!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Best of luck with the job searching. I am also searching for jobs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck job searching :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig