Cherry Pie : Job hunt & this week's Styleclone.com posts!

13 June 2010

Job hunt & this week's Styleclone.com posts!

It's really hard to blog about anything interesting when you sit at home all day doing nothing because you have no money, so I'm sorry to the follower that left me because my blogs aren't interesting enough!

Anyway..I finally got my bedroom sorted yesterday. I'm stuffed into the box room so it was quite a job, especially with the amount of DVDs and just general 'stuff' that I own. I could do with a few more shelves and a desk but so far it isn't too bad. I'm so glad I've got my CD player up and running, now I just need to ask Dad nicely if he can set up my TV.

Here's my 'dressing table' where I'm storing pretty much everything that won't fit on the shelves! Notice the very appropriate poster!



My personal DVD store:




On my last blog I mentioned that I was quietly thinking about job related things..well, on Thursday morning I applied for a Web Reporter position and on Thursday afternoon I recieved a reply asking if I was able to go in for a chat! Well I've thought about it and of course, I'm going to go in for the chat on Thursday at 3pm. It will be typical if I get a job in Bristol just as I have moved all of my stuff into Vince's house in Southampton, and although I don't want to get ahead of myself, it would be a great first job out of Uni. I've decided to wear my black trousers with my new blazer and striped top. Personally I think it's a bit TOO smart for a 'chat' but Mum says I must wear it! It's just about the only smart thing I own to be honest.

In the mean time, I've not got alot going on. I think I'll make the most of this week to catch up with review writing and playing on the Wii!



P.S - While I'm here, here are the links to this week's Styleclone.com posts! Once again, I ask that if you visit the link, please comment on the stories as it really helps to generate more buzz around the website!

NME launches Music Icon T-Shirt range (LOVE this!)

MANGO & Shakira launch 'Waka Waka' collection

Missoni's 2011 Resort Collection

Alexander Wang 2011 Resort Collection



P.P.S - I've been stuck on 65/66 followers for a while. I'm really hoping to raise this number and possibly hold another competition once I hit over 75, so please follow if you're not already!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Yay! Good luck with the chat :D
    Try not to worry about the non-follower. Some people have shit taste in blogs and just want to see 300 pictures of a pouting airhead in an expensive outfit. I do take it personally when people stop following me too, but if they can't handle my yapping on about daily life, I don't want them hanging around on my blog anyway! Quality over Quantity!
    But I have a tip in my next Tuesday tip post that may help you get a few more followers, so you'll have to come back on tues!
    You should defo try and find a maxi dress! They do sell them in petite sections of DP and Topshop. It would be a shame to deny yourself the swishy goodness! :)
    Thanks for your comments on my blog, lovely, I always appreciate it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that poster in my life! Good luck with your job application :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i love the picture above your things "keep calm & drink tea" so cute


    Anna Katrina
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodluck with your job hun hun! hope you could follow my blog as well. U got a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could keep my space as neat as yours!

    Just stumbled by your blog &
    I absolutely love it! :)
    - Audrey Allure <3
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i love your poster 'keep calm and drink tea' :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the poster, i'm always drinking tea aha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Job-hunting is a process full of pressure, and pleasure - depending on how you look at it. Be optimistic about chances of getting a better Job.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig