Cherry Pie : Days Out!

3 June 2010

Days Out!

So I've been meaning to update this blog with lots of lovely pictures taken on my new camera (posted below)..but I haven't actually taken any yet. We keep meaning to go and take a long walk with the camera but we keep getting distracted by different things that come up.

I'm going to try my hand at some live photography on Wednesday so I'll make sure to post my efforts here. Vince and I are going to work together to bring gig photography and live reviews to the website. Until I can post some new jazzy pictures I've got some from my day out at Marwell Zoo and the odd one from Thorpe Park. :) I was sorely disappointed about the Saw Maze at Thorpe Park and the fact that Stealth broke down right before we were about to get on it, but other than that it was a pretty fun day. Vince won me a HUGE 'Me To You' bear from the crane machines..well, when I saw won I actually mean the crane broke on his turn so he complained and got one for free, but who cares!



Marwell Zoo was fun but so so hot and I was disappointed that there weren't any proper monkeys there! Boo!














Lot's of pics! I hope there will be more days out this summer so I can fill my photo albums. I was planning on going home towards the end of June but due to lack of funds I am planning on going home a little earlier than planned. Vince's band Statement Code are playing Glastonbury Festival this year and I originally planned to go home when Vince was back from it but I don't think I'm going to last. I need to find a job when I get back and quickly so I can save up for living here again in September. Oh the life of the unemployed.

Thanks for all the comments on my last post and thank you to my 65 followers!
Ciao!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I.LOVE.ZOOS!!
    and ahh thorpe park. love it.
    awesome post :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    Nice photos! I love the giraff :D haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos !!

    Loving the picture of the monkeys ! Hilarious!!

    Im now following you !
    Be sure to check out my giveaway !!
    Alice H
    xoxo

    vintagepoppa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, looks like you had fun, zoos are pretty awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics, I love the penguins. It's been ages since I went to the zoo. Good luck finding a job too :-). And thank you so so much for including me in your blogroll, I was so thrilled when I noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really? cool! didn't know that :) lovely photos btw x

    essie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANKS FOR THE BLOGROLL BY THE WAY! Very very grateful xxx

    mwah

    xx essie!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig