Cherry Pie : Sunday Summary #8

22 February 2015

Sunday Summary #8

Makeup Revolution Triple Baked Highlighter, Bronzer & Blusher

I can't believe it's nearly 3pm on Sunday already, where on earth has this weekend gone?

I've literally spent most of this weekend at my mum and dad's house. Yesterday morning I had to take my car over there so my dad could look at it for me. It's been overheating/losing water this week and the heating has stopped working, but luckily my dad managed to fix it. Good old Dad! Anyway, it took a couple of hours and I was even made to give the car a bit of a clean as well.

I then popped home with a Subway for Vince and I for lunch, fell asleep for half an hour and then was back out to go to my sister's house and then back to my mum's with my niece and nephew. Vince had work from 3pm until 10pm so I had the evening to myself, of which I spent it sitting on the laptop, half watching TV, doing the washing and making pasta and meatballs, what a multi-tasker!

Today has been a bit more of the same. Unfortunately the weather is rubbish so my blog photo taking plans went straight out the window. Instead I went to Frankie & Benny's with my mum and dad and my niece and nephew for breakfast. I couldn't decide between the bacon and syrup pancakes and the big breakfast but went for the breakfast in the end. I'm actually still full up now…

I then popped back to their house for a cup of tea and to see my nan who came round and finally I am back home. I took a quick couple of blog photos while the lighting wasn't too bad as I really want to get a review of Fleur de Force's book up this week. I managed to get some decent snaps so I have a couple of posts to write up this afternoon as well as doing some washing/tidying/cleaning. Fun, fun, fun!

Vince has worked a lot of reception shifts until 10pm this week so I've been pretty lonely! On Wednesday night I had my spin class as usual. I managed 26km again this week, the same as last week, which I'm pretty happy with! I managed to hit 142rpm as well, which made my legs almost fall off.

This week was also crochet class and I found it so difficult. My mum and I decided to give 'granny squares' a go, but it's not as simple as crocheting a square, oh no. There's so much more to it and my mind just went completely blank. I eventually got the hang of it but really need to keep practising!

Did anyone watch Eastenders live week? I was SO impressed with the live acting, apart from the odd mistake. How's Adam? Haha! Vince actually guessed correctly that the murderer was Bobby so he was pretty annoyed that he hadn't put a bet on it!

Have you got much planned for the coming week? I'll be practising my crochet for most of it I think!

Catch up on the week:
  • Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Fluid-Touch Foundation
  • Charles Worthington takeaways
  • Makeup Revolution Salvation Intense Lip Lacquers and giveaway
  • SHARE:

    12 comments

    1. I love crochet! I haven't had the time to do any in months, but I once made a teddy bear, and it's still my proudest achievement!

      beth | babbleswithbeth.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    2. I agree you could always count on dad to fix your car and hole you have another lovely week.

      Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

      ReplyDelete
    3. I actually loved eastenders this week and usually i am falling asleep off the sofa it's so boring haha! I haven't been to frankie and bennys in ages either I miss it there, and the crochet sounds HARD! I don't think I would have the patience xxx

      Blonde Of Carbs

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It does test my patience quite a bit but I'm really surprised I've been able to do as much as I have!

        Delete
    4. I love these kind of posts :) you had a much more eventful weekend than myself however :) and I loved EELive this week! So impressed originally I thought it was Abbie but changed my mind when Jane sent bobby to massuds haha :)

      I'm planning to get through another week of college sane, get my laptop back (I managed to break it facepalm-), get a lot of exercise in and blog blog blog :) x

      www.sheintheknow.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I thought it was Abi originaly as well! Hope you have a great week :)

        Delete
    5. Those blushes are so cute, I want one
      xo
      www.laurajaneatelier.com

      ReplyDelete
    6. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
      I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)
      p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

      Diana Cloudlet
      http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

      ReplyDelete

    I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

    © Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
    Designer Blogger Template by pipdig