Cherry Pie : Charles Worthington takeaways

18 February 2015

Charles Worthington takeaways

Charles Worthington takeaways

I do love a takeaway on a Saturday night...oh wait. I'm not talking about Crispy Chilli Beef-y goodness from my local Chinese, I'm talking hair product 'takeaways' from Charles Worthington, or to put it more simply, miniature size products that are perfect for trialling.

I don't know if you've noticed but hair products have become pretty pricey recently. A decent sized bottle of shampoo can set you back £4/£5 or even £6+, but what if you want to try a new brand/range but don't want to splash out that much in case you end up not liking it/it doesn't work as well as you thought. This is where the 'takeaway' products swoop in…

Now, I know they're not exactly 'new', but when I was recently browsing the shelves in Boots I noticed this new 'angle' on what is otherwise just a travel/mini version and thought it was a pretty clever take on it. The takeaway products are priced at the £2+ mark, which is very purse friendly, so if you they don't work out for you then at least you haven't wasted too much money. Once you know you really like the product you could go on to purchase the full-size version or, you can keep making your way through the 'takeaways' and trialling lots of different things. They also make great travel products too.

I personally think these are such a good idea and I will definitely be picking up some more!

What do you think of the Charles Worthington 'takeaways'? Let me know in the comments.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win some Makeup Revolution Lip Lacquers here.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I'm using the shampoo pictured at the moment, the takeaway version and I have to say, I'm not actually the biggest fan of it. I'll definitely be sticking to Aussie.

    beth | babbleswithbeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a shame, but not everything works well for everyone. I love Aussie shampoo though!

      Delete
  2. Haha loved your opening paragraph i was going to say when did charles worthington do takeaways! ^^

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha loved your opening paragraph i was going to say when did charles worthington do takeaways! ^^

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never tried these but I love how they do them in a smaller size! Great post;-) X

    www.allaboutthatmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these, the perfect way to try them out without worrying about wasting money. More brands should really do this!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig