Cherry Pie : Sunday Summary #4

25 January 2015

Sunday Summary #4

Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Palette

Here we are again, another Sunday Summary! I can't believe we're already on number four and into the last week of January. It's absolutely flown by.

Recently I mentioned that I wanted to spend less time sat on my bum on the sofa and more time doing things after work/at weekends. So, on Thursday my nan, my mum and I all headed to a Crochet class at a craft shop in town. It probably sounds like something an 86 year old should be doing and not a 26 year old but I actually really enjoyed it. I thought I wouldn't be able to do it at all and I'd get annoyed with it and wouldn't want to go back the following week, but surprisingly I was able to do it and am definitely going back next time. We only learnt the very basics and I've brought it home with me to practice inbetween classes, but eventually I want to make a hat, a blanket for my bed and even a toy for the cat, which I'm sure he'll rip to pieces straight away. To be honest, it's quite an easy thing to do and it's quite theraputic as well.

Tomorrow (fingers crossed I can book it) I am hoping to go to a spin class after work, which I'm very nervous about. I'm not sure if I can book on the day and if I can't then I may have to leave it until mid week or even next week, but hopefully my sister will be coming with me so it should be fun. Although, I am the most unfit person there is so I should probably start with something a bit less intense to get my body used to it but I just thought those sort of pilates/yoga classes I would find a bit boring so thought I'd throw myself in at the deep end. I don't expect my legs will thank me the next day but I'll keep you updated!

As if that wasn't enough I've also taken up scrapbooking, which I'm not sure if I've mentioned yet or not. I was going to do the Project Life scrapbook, which has shot to fame after Youtuber Lily Pebbles made a video about it, but it turns out to be really expensive. The folder you use is £20 and all the add ons really make the pounds stack up so I've gone for something a little more budget friendly. It's called the 'La De Dah' journal and is very similar to Project Life but the folder was £10 and all the add ones are either one or two pounds, which is much better. I'm hoping to write a proper post about it, once I've got all the bits photographed. I think it will be nice to look back on it at the end of the year!

This week I hit 1,600 Bloglovin' followers, which I am absolutely over the moon about! I can't believe that many people might be interested in what I have to say. Thank you to everyone who has followed and who comments regularly! I have a little resolution/goal for the blog this year and that's to reach 2,000 Bloglovin followers - I would be so, so happy with that! So, before you go, if you're not already, then make sure you're following on Bloglovin here.

Also, why not catch up on this week's post:
  • New Year Neutrals
  • Beat the January Blues
  • SHARE:

    10 comments

    1. Congrats on reaching a milestone in your blog :) Love that you got into a craft class, I'm tempted to look into some around me now! xx

      Love and Marmalade

      ReplyDelete
    2. Congrats on your Bloglovin' followers! Lovely post!

      Celine // http://mybloggreeneyedgirl.blogspot.be/

      xx

      ReplyDelete
    3. OMG good luck with the spin class, let me know how you get on- we used to do them in school and it made me puke once haha (sorry TMI!), love the sound of crochet and scrapbooking it is nice to have some extra hobbies xxx


      Blonde Of Carbs

      ReplyDelete
    4. Someone at work tried to rope me into a spin class. I was too scared to go! Let me know how it goes!

      xx

      ReplyDelete
    5. Good luck with the spin class, you'll ace it! If I lived near I would come along for a bit of motivation...and then with my fitness skills I would make you look amazing haha.

      Annabel ♥
      Mascara & Maltesers

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Aw thank you! My fitness skills are absolutely terrible, I'm preparing for almost certain death once I'm finished!

        Delete

    I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

    © Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
    Designer Blogger Template by pipdig