Cherry Pie : How to be Parisian - New Look Biker Jacket

14 January 2015

How to be Parisian - New Look Biker Jacket

New Look Biker Jacket
New Look Biker Jacket - £39.99
New Look Leather Look Biker Jacket
New Look Leather Look Biker Jacket
While other girls buy sensible winter coats in beautiful pastel shades or waterproof macs, I go for a jacket, with no hood or wet weather protection…it may not be very sensible but I love it.

I do have a 'leather' jacket with a hood already but I'm not keen on it and wanted a 'proper' biker jacket so asked Vince for this one for Christmas. He was a very good boyfriend and it was sitting, waiting for me under the tree on Christmas day. It fits perfectly and the quilted shoulders are pretty dreamy.

It's perfect for throwing on over any outfit but I particularly love it with a pair of black skinny jeans and a breton striped top. For £39.99 I think this is quite reasonable, when in the likes of Topshop you'd be paying double for fake leather jackets.

What do you think of biker jackets? Let me know in the comments.

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I'm the same when it comes to coats- ALL of my coats have no hoods, are not waterproof and aren't THAT thick... they just look pretty and it haunts me everytime it's raining. The problems of a fashion blogger haha

    Dandy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite looks, and I definitely envy the french style. Love your hair in this!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really suits you it looks lovely, leather jackets are something I could have an abundance of and still buy more xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that this is a really nice jacket. Even if it doesn't have a hood, you could still wear it over a jumper with a hood or just when it is warmer!
    Love Hayley,
    Water Painted Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a biker jacket just before Christmas and I haven't had chance to wear it yet because part of me just doesn't want to carry an umbrella round with me all day.. Girls and fashion! Great outfit.

    Beka. xo
    littleworldofbeka

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you're going somewhere cold, Oakley Sunglasses Outlet if not you can get shoes like snowshoes or even buy hiking boots or golf equipment. There, for the traveler, you will also need a backpack or protective stocking surfboards that can be Fake Oakley Sunglasses found there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Article,
    I have read your post this is really helpful.Superior Leather-Movie Leather Jackets Thanks for sharing important information and post. Such a nice post!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig