Cherry Pie : 2015 Blogging Resolutions

2 January 2015

2015 Blogging Resolutions


It seems that last year I failed to officially document any blogging resolutions, but in the spirit of all things New Year, I've decided to put them down in type and share them with you.

Growth
We all say it's not about numbers, but I would really like to reach 2,000 bloglovin' followers in 2015. I do like to see how many people are interested in my blog and no-one can deny that it feels good to see that number continue to grow. Just being honest!

Photography
I mentioned this in my New Year in Review post - I would like to improve my photography. I want to 'dress' my photos a bit better and not just settle for your average product shot on a pretty background. I want to mix things up a bit and use different backgrounds, props and textures.

Content
I would also like to improve my content this year and include more outfit photos and more lifestyle posts so it's not product review after product review as it can get a bit stale. After all, this blog is an extension of me so it's only right that you should be able to get to know me a bit better and actually see my face from time to time.

What are your New Year's blogging resolutions? Let me know in the comments.
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Some great aims here - I totally understand how you feel about BL followers too!

    NINEGRANDSTUDENT: A Student Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently did one of these posts and hopefully I will stick to them. Even though it's not about numbers, I would definitely like to get to 500 followers by the end of 2015 and improve my photography. Lovely post x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want to be able to keep up with our post, we find it hard sometimes but we try our best to stay update.
    Your goals are great and we really think you can do them!! GOOD LUCK :D

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some fantastic aims here! Happy New Year, you have a great blog :)

    www.ellenwarnerxo.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you on Bloglovin :) great resolutions! Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine are pretty much the same especially the photography one! Great post :) x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you the best of luck with your resolutions! However, I do love your blog just how it is! ;)

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig