Cherry Pie : Sleep forever

6 July 2009

Sleep forever

It's July 6th already, I don't even know where this past week has gone! Moving into my new house went well and it's actually a great house, I love my bedroom! Theres so much storage for my CDs and DVDs and God knows I need a lot for them!! Theres also a comfy armchair in the corner which will be great for curling up on when I don't want to watch TV from my bed or desk. Holly and her boyfriend want to come and stay in September and theres plenty of room on the floor for them! Haha! I couldn't believe how much stuff the previous tenants left though, TVs, guitars, plates, cups, cuterly..there was loads.

I started back at work on Thursday, but it was Friday, Saturday and Sunday that killed me. There was a special event on - The Hepcat's Holiday - which is an event where all the people are dressed in old 40s and 50s rock and roll clothes and dance all night long to songs that all sound the same! They kept on dancing until 4am on all three nights so I'm absolutely knackered now and I think my feet are about to fall off! I wouldn't complain if I got more than 20 minutes break in 12 hours, thats the only thing that really annoys me and theres no point in going to the managers about it because everything they do at work is pretty much breaking the law and they don't care. It's back to normal tonight though, bring on the bingo!

Surprisingly, I got paid holiday pay this week so I can carry on saving for my laptop when I remember to take the money out for this week. I'm doing really well actually, saving £50 every week! Putting it away in a place I don't see often makes it a lot easier because I forget about it and I'm not tempted to borrow from it. Though it doesn't stop other people borrowing from it and leaving little IOU notes. =] As long as I'm payed back, I don't mind.

Thursday and Friday are my days off and an old college 'friend' is supposed to be coming to visit us, though I'm pretty much 80% sure he won't show so I'm not sure what I'll be doing on my days off. I don't have much to look forward to until August now when we go away to Devon, which I just realised is next month! Wow, I'm excited now. =] It's also Vince's birthday in August and I don't know what to get him!!!!! He reads this so I can't discuss any ideas for presents, so for now, that's it. Ciao!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig