Cherry Pie : Aha!

22 July 2009

Aha!

I think I blog way too much. Anyway, this past few days at work have been utter rubbish! It's times like these when I despise this job and REALLY want to quit, though I know I wouldn't survive the summer without this job and I certainly wouldn't beable to find another job that can fit around my Uni terms. Thankfully, tomorrow I have two days off.

I will be going to Southampton tomorrow and I'm going to watch Vince play a gig at the Joiners! I can't wait, the Joiner's is such an established venue in Southampton, one day I hope they will be playing a headlining show! I'm going to do a live review for the show aswell!

On Friday we are going to Thorpe Park! Which, I also cannot wait for. I've never been to a theme park with Vincey so it should be fun. Last time I went, I went with my sister Holly and the Samuri ride broke down while we were hanging upside down so after that she didn't want to go on anymore rides. I want to go on EVERYTHING and hopefully none of the rides will close due to rain! I'm sure there will be plenty of pics to put up when I come back!


I'm currently planning the film section of issue 1 of Sonar magazine! We're having 4 pages dedicated to films and I just can't wait to see how they turn out. I'm hoping that when I get back to Uni, I can also help design the pages aswell as be editor for them. I'm also hoping to write some bits for other sections! I should probably be working on ideas for my dissertation. I currently have a small list of ideas in my notebook but nothing that really stands out. I need to speak with my tutor I think. I also want to show her the interview with Aiden that I wrote out to see if she thinks it's strong enough to be used in my dissertation. If not, I'll have to use it elsewhere. I have recieved a few CDs over the past two days. This morning I received the new Kerrang CD (£15 in the shops, free for me!) and the new Dinosaur Pile EP and yesterday I recieved the new Haunts and Not Advised EP's, all which need reviewing asap!

Just one more night left at work and I'm really not looking forward to it. I felt aweful last night, mainly due to the swine flu tablets I am taking. Not that I have swine flu, though my mum does and as I have asthma I have to take the medication to prevent me from getting it! Oink oink.

I recently got a nice cheque through the post, although not all of it was mine. It was the deposit back from our previous house. I'm putting some towards my little holiday in TWO WEEKS! and some towards my new laptop. I've done quite well saving these past few weeks and after this Friday I will have enough to buy it! Though I don't know which one I want yet, I'm gonna have to wait for my dad to have a day off so he can come with me!

So that's it for now, more updates at the weekend probably. :P
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig