Cherry Pie : What am I doing blogging at 1:30am?

13 July 2009

What am I doing blogging at 1:30am?

..I don't really know. I just had the sudden urge to blog! I've been without the internet all day and it just drives me crazy! I installed the latest woop-di-doo version of Internet Explorer 8 and it completely messed up my laptop. The internet wouldn't work so I had to re-install the wireless which then wouldn't work. I sat here for 3 hours this morning system restoring and trying to re-install the wireless, it drove me mental! That was until dad came to the rescue and spent many hours fiddling around and eventually fixed the problem! It feels strange without the internet, it's a daily source for everything, mainly world news, music news, social networking and emailing and I am lost without it!

I've just finished work and I usually go straight to bed but I wanted to come online and view the pictures that were taken at recently of me and my friends. About a month ago, an old friend from college randomly decided that he would come and visit this past Thursday and Friday and it got closer and closer to the time so everyone was looking forward to it and planning the whole two days until we got a text message saying he wasn't coming anymore. Which I'll be honest about, didn't come as a huge shock. What did come as quite a shock was that he did end up coming down on Thursday evening and although everything we planned, was scrapped, it was still a good two days. At first, of course, it was a bit awkward but eventually it seemed like we had gone back in time to the first year of college. We just had time to relax and hear the latest gossip as well as reminisce about old times. By the way, the pictures we took are really funny. It was about 1am and we balanced the camera on the wall so we could use the self timer and we just ended up being silly. =]

So thats the end of a rather shabby blog, but I felt like writing everything down and now I have. I better get to bed. Goodnight.

P.S, well done Vince for getting through the first year of Uni and working towards your second! You are the best performer in your class and one day you'll be a famous rockstar! Hehe =]
SHARE:

1 comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig