Cherry Pie : Sunday Summary #14

5 April 2015

Sunday Summary #14


Hello, hello and happy Easter! How have you all been celebrating today? I went to my mum and dad's for lunch as usual, although this time it was a pretty full house with my sister and the kids and her boyfriend, mum and dad, nan, myself and Vince plus the two dogs! Very busy!

You'll be pleased to hear that the Easter bunny did indeed stop off at my mum's house and there was an egg left for me. In the run up to Easter I haven't even been bothered about having an egg or not but then this morning I saw everyone with theres and really wanted one. I also managed to get my hands on some mini eggs, which I've discovered are an Instagramer's pastel dream.

On a Sunday afternoon I'd usually have that 'back to school' feeling due to having work on a Monday but as it's Bank Holiday, I have the day off. I also had Friday off but I haven't exactly done much. Barely any blogging. I'm trying to do some now but I'm just kind of staring at my 'to review' pile and really lacking any enthusiasm whatsoever. Product photos are fine but there are loads of eyeshadow palettes I need to swatch and I don't know if I can be bothered to do any this afternoon. I really should otherwise I'm going to end up doing them all tomorrow.

At the moment I don't have much planned for tomorrow. I was going to be doing something with my sister, mum and the kids but Daisy really isn't very well so I expect I'll spend the day putting off blog photos. I am glad that it's so light still in the afternoons as it means I can do it a lot later than usual. When summer really gets going I'll even be able to get photos taken when I get home from work.

Although the week just gone was only four days long, work wise, it did feel pretty long. I had spin class on Wednesday, which was good, and crochet class on Thursday. My blanket is getting really big now, so big infact that I've ran out of wool. Stupidly I didn't buy any on Thursday while at the class so now I'm going to have to send Vince to get me some on Tuesday.

During the next class we're going to be starting the crochet along project altogether. We've got all of our wool, which is so lovely, so now we just need to get going, eek!

I guess I better get back to my blog photos now. I hope you've all had a good Easter Sunday, enjoy your days off tomorrow if you have one!

Before you go, catch up on this week's posts:
  • Latest In Beauty Capital FM Box
  • The Easter Chocolate Indulgence Collection from Nella Milano
  • One year into the Revolution
  • SHARE:

    17 comments

    1. Happy Easter! Your day sounds lovely, I've spent my day with family, can't wait to tuck into my eggs later!

      alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

      ReplyDelete
    2. Happy Sunday Cherry and I didn't get much chocolate for Easter too. I have to same right now trying to get into writing next weeks post.

      Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

      ReplyDelete
    3. Happy Easter Sunday. I do love mini eggs! Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday weekend xx

      Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    4. My four day week felt hugely long- the GP practice gets crazy busy around bank holidays so it's a double edged sword!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Happy Easter! Your day sounded lovely :) I made a post on my day too, I love reading these!


      I'm a new blogger and I'd really appreciate it if you could check out my blog! I'll be blogging about fashion, beauty, decor, design and lifestyle :) http://paige-says.blogspot.co.uk/ x

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks, it was! Happy Easter to you too!

        Delete
    6. Happy Easter your day sounded lovely, I love mini eggs enjoy the rest of your bank holiday weekend xx

      http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    7. Lovely post =] Sounds like you had a good time.

      emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    8. I saw your crochet pics on Instagram and I was like WOW I am very impressed!!!! Same goes for the spinning too I have said some exercise classes now though but still yet to sign up for it, my thighs might hate me! xxx

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks! I can't wait until it's all finished!

        Delete

    I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

    © Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
    Designer Blogger Template by pipdig